Hydro-Connect™ Integrated Control System & Buffer Tank
Application/Installation Manual | Submittals | Sizing Calculator
Geo-Flo’s Hydro-Connect is an engineered solution to simplify your hydronic design by providing easy to understand Integrated Controls, Outdoor Temperature Reset, Warm Weather Shut Down and Zoning with a Buffer Tank.Application/Installation Manual | Submittals | Sizing Calculator
An affordable application solution for:
- Geothermal Heat Pumps ...
- Combination Units
- Chilled Water Systems
- Low Mass Boilers
- Low Mass Radiation
Functions and Features:
- Hydraulic separation: Creates low pressure zone, de-couples the connected source and load side circuits hydraulically. Independent flow in one circuit (source) does not interfere with flow in the other (load).
- Multiple Control Options: User selectable for... a) Radiant Floor and Separate Cooling System, b) Radiant Floor and Fan Coil(s), c) Radiant Floor and Forced Air Cooling with a Combination Ground Source Heat Pump.
- Outdoor Temperature Reset: Improves system efficiency and saves energy.
- Warm Weather Shut Down: Automatically monitors and turns “off” the heating function when warm outdoor ambient occurs.
- Integrated Controls: Simplifies electrical wiring between (source side) heating/cooling unit and the (load side) distribution system(s).
- Independent Zoning (up to 6): Handles 3 stages of heating/2 stages of cooling, including back up boiler output. Thermostats, source unit(s), and zone valves or zone pumps are wired to the control panel provided with External System Function and Zone Indicator Display Lights.